Top Tips on Staying Safe in Public During the Pandemic
Friday, February 18, 2022
During this time, safety is entirely dependent on social distance and self-isolation. However, there will be situations when you might step out of your home. It can be to purchase some supplies or to complete a short errand.
Helpful Tips To Follow
The following are some of the essential pieces of advice from Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home regarding staying safe in open areas during the pandemic:
- Maintain a distance of approximately 6 feet from other people and, if possible, avoid confined spaces such as small rooms or crowded elevators, as you may accidentally inhale the virus.
- It is common for people to touch doorknobs, handrails, products, and credit cards while they are out. Keeping your hands away from your face, mouth, and eyes minimizes your risk of contracting the virus.
- Always use a mask when going out, regardless of whether you have a cough or a cold. While there is no definitive proof that masks protect against the virus, they may help prevent its spread.
- Even if you are leaving your home, you must thoroughly clean your hands. Each day, rinse them for at least 20 seconds. Always wash your hands thoroughly before going out in public or returning home from errands. It is advisable to wash your hands with soap and water rather than hand sanitizer. The former is the most efficient course of action.
- Bring a hand sanitizer with you anytime you leave the house and use it on any surfaces or products you come in contact with.
Regardless of the number of people around you in a public space, follow these recommendations; it's always better to be cautious than regret it later.
These are just a few examples of things you can do to help others while adhering to social distance rules. If you are looking for information on preplanning a funeral, contact Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home.
Top Reasons To Pre-Plan Before You Need It
Although death is a fact of life, it is often avoided in conversation. Therefore, there has been an increase in the number of inquiries online with terms like “top reasons to pre-plan” The idea's a...
Lost A Pet? How To Help Your Other Pets Grieve
Losing a beloved pet can be one of the most heartbreaking experiences of our lives. It can also be a difficult time for our other pets who have formed close bonds with the pet that has passed away....
Celebrant Or Clergy Member, Which Should I Choose, And Why?
When planning a funeral or memorial service, one of the decisions you will need to make is choosing a celebrant or a clergy member to lead the service. Our team at Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home discusse...
Can I Have A Cremation And A Visitation?
Cremation and visitation are two standard practices in funeral arrangements that provide families with options to honor and remember their loved ones. A cremation is a process in which the body is ...
Celebration Of Life Vs Funerals
Following the death of a loved one, it is customary for the family to plan a funeral or memorial ceremony. Funeral services are the most popular form of memorialization for the deceased. However, c...
Remembering And Honoring A Loved One Through Holiday Meals
The holidays can bring up a flood of emotions for those who are grieving. Some people are reminded of happier times, while others feel a crushing sense of loss. Many of us experience a mixture of b...
The Importance Of Personalizing Funerals/Memorial Services
Death doesn't always involve mourning and expressions of grief, and different people have different ways of expressing their grief. You will undoubtedly experience sadness stemming from your loss. ...
How Pet Loss Affects Other Pets
Your family will be devastated by the loss of a pet. But what about the non-human members of your family? It's common knowledge that animals feel grief and loss just like humans, so it stands to re...
Trust the Feeling of Moving On, Even if your Heart Doesn't Feel Ready
Grief initially blocks your perception and isolates you from the world as you once knew it. You hoped it would dissipate like fog, but now that you've been smothered by it for weeks, you're beginni...
A Complete Understanding of Funeral/Cremation Pricing
Having a funeral could be a costly endeavour, especially if you opt for bespoke arrangements. There is a lot of misunderstanding about how funeral/cremation pricing is calculated. We at Lietz-Fraze...